Thursday, August 6, 2015

All the Fails!

So, I am of course behind the wagon that is the Everyday Fail Hop that was oh so cleverly put on by Nicole.

I've got so many fails. So many fails.

So, without further ado, all the fails!

Too many legs. Not sure what to do with them.

Pre-asthma attack backwards oxer jump

Where do you plan on going, toes?

My body doesn't want to play.

When half of your horse is pretty much on both sides of the jump.

Face fail.

Awkward launch.

Derp-sage.

Oh look. More derp-sage.

Um, where do I think I am going?

ZOMG JERMPS.

Tilting is never the answer.

Whoa. Scary.

Again. Legs are weird.

Nooooo.

No, Nope.

Gallop on the track fail.

Sliding stop fail.

Pandora growth fail.

First halter class ever- lead rope holding fail.

Reins fail.

Needs no explanation.

Really.

Vroooom.

Even my hands are weird.

Cover your eyes.

How not to creep people out fail.

But actually, kind of a win.

11 comments:

  1. your dog is amazing lol. and i love Bacon's 'zomg jermps!!!' face haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Wow I forgot how far Bacon has come. She looks amazing!

    2) Mannequin head=best dog toy EVAR. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JERMPS!!! And I died at Meaty eating the doll head! Fabulously creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing and so are these pictures. ..btw what a journey this jumping thing has been for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mannequin head...oh my. Thanks for the laugh !:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! The mannequin head is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These "fails" are hilarious! Love the "ERMG JERMPS." Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete