Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Dreaming

Presents for me?
Although I always have a very current Google Doc labeled "Present Ideas", I thought it was fun to do the Christmas blog posts. As in, I tell you all of the crap I want that I probably won't get. A girl can dream, and lord can I dream. So, here we go:


A new magical dressage saddle. Like this:
Heart eyes.
Black with purple piping Devoucoux Mendia dressage saddle. Made for my sad ass and a perfect fit to Bacon. Will magically turn me into a dressage pro and make me look wildly cool. Need.

And to go with the black and purple saddle:
It's like they knew.
Majyk Equipe's dressage boots. Coming soon to an Alyssa near you. Hopefully. Some day.

Super cool eventing top with matching helmet cover. Can't choose between a purple top and white breeches or a grey/white top with purple breeches. Either way, if you saw me coming, you would know you would be in the presence of a badass. Or a Barney warrior.
Not lightning bolts though. Chevrons please. Or maybe even diamonds. OR SPIDERS.

Amanda had to go and show me these. Damnit ho. Now I need them.
Supposed to be a golf glove. But looks like a riding glove to me. Also need in size carny.

These DeNiro dressage boots. In size carny feet.
I mean, come on. 

How about this Keiffer dressage bridle too? With patent leather noseband and grey padding. Ooo, can you feel the sexy?
This would complete our outfit.

A magic weaving potion. To make me and Bacon stop weaving. Oh, and a Bipartite Navicular Bone BeGone! potion.

And these.
Everyone needs jellyfish socks.




23 comments:

  1. Those purple and black boots are begging me to buy them. They pop up somewhere every single freaking day. My willpower is rapidly fading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I knooooow. I have a feeling I might own them some day.

      Delete
  3. im holding out until they come out with the xc magic equipes in purple. They're PRETTY awesome.

    my favorite is the mendia tho. I love saddles with (PURPLE) piping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and where are the gloves from???

      Delete
    2. That's the part that was killing me. I knew they were coming out with the xc boots, but I actually really love my Premier Equine boots I already use. But I do have a pair of Majyk Equipe dressage boots, and I love those. So this was a win!

      Here are the gloves. And remember, because they are golf gloves, that is the price PER glove. The hell.

      https://www.gfore.com/women-shop/womens-gloves/special-edition/killer-t-s-charcoal.html

      Delete
    3. I've used golf gloves for riding before and they shred in no time if they come into contact with rubber reins. That grey padded bridle tho? Whaaaaat. Heart eyes!

      Delete
  4. OMG! Everything on this list is amazing. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HAVE SEEN THOSE SOCKS AND LOOOOVE THEMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep asking for a covered arena... no one has come through! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well somebody ought to give you one. It's only fair.

      Delete
  7. Those gloves are really freaking cool !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a gift for finding items with you written all over it!

    ReplyDelete