Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Wish List!

Soooo, I already have a present list that is always ongoing all year long in the form of a Google Doc. I put all things I hope to own someday on there. If someone wants to get it for me before I do, extra cool! It is ridiculously long, so I will not put everything on here. Plus, I will take off the boring things (like new glasses) and possibly add extra things on here that I know aren't going to happen. So here we go:

Aztec Diamond Products
Specifically the Aubergine and Snake Skin breeches. Puh-lease!

Valentine Equine Hollywood shirt-Black
Obviously to go with my black lace Aztec Diamond breeches

Black Lorenzini Stirrups
Too bad they aren't purple

Champion Flexair Body Protector
Black/Gunmetal, because apparently we can't have black and purple. Grrrr.

This whole outfit from PS of Sweden
(bonnet, polos, pad)

Custom Helmet Cover
Black with purple chevrons and white outlines

Borne Saddlery Black Widow Saddle
Because duh. I need it.

Plush Lyme Disease Spyrochete
So if I get pissed off about being diseased, I can chuck his ass across the room. 
And of course, lessons, the Karen O'Conner clinic in June, and a real event! Okay okay, most of these aren't on my list. But I really wish. What do you want for Christmas?

17 comments:

  1. That saddle is outrageous! And the Lyme guy is kinda cute? But definitely chuck-able.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely you need all these things. One of us just needs to hit the lotto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine all of the crap we would buy if we won the lotto?

      Delete
  3. omg that little microbe thing is too cute. perfect for taking a little abuse when nothing else will suffice lol. great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND NOW I OWN HIM BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU ARE THE BEST.

      Delete
  4. 1) Your taste is exceptional 2) I really want a Valentine Equine shirt, just haven't been able to make it happen yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! And somebody needs it. Look how pretty it is.

      Delete
  5. OOOO so many pretties! You need them all, where are the money tree seeds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Eugene will find some at all of those thrift stores he goes to in Arizona.

      Delete
  6. I love the "THIS ENTIRE PICTURE... on my own horse" hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the list!!!

    Here is mine :)
    http://dondeestahenry.blogspot.com/2015/11/blog-hop-whats-on-your-christmas-wish.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw custom helmet cover and I was like, "Oh, no! Our purple and black matching game is going to go way too far!" But I have my eye set on the stripes instead of chevrons. We're safe for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok. You can represent the East and I'll be over here representing the West. Team purple forever.

      Delete
  9. 100% agree on the ADE stuffs and love all the purple love - it's my fav colour as well ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete