Thursday, April 21, 2016

A Little Media

I was fortunate enough to have someone snap a few photos of Bacon and I on day one of our xc clinic in Tulip Springs. I was a little bummed out at first because I was really hoping for some footage from day two, our better day, but there are other things to be happy about. Like getting to go in the first place!

None of these are spectacular, as it was a pulling ride for me on a dragon that was very fast and flat over the jumps. I know she jumped the crap out of stuff on the second day, so that also makes me feel better. But anyways, here are a few shots.

Before battle
Simple novice ditch

Jump after ditch
Not even sure...
Part of our flat jumping....

ZOMG JERMPS
Rolltop into the dip
A log out of the dip
Rolltop again
Fun jump right out of the water
Little chevron jump
Fun in the water after day one
Me in my other natural state
Oh yes, one photo on second day, plus my corner jump pictures!
I have forgotten recently the new rule established by Team Musketeer. You know, that rule that says you must have something positive to say about yourself every ride. So, I will say that I like my leg in most of these pictures. I feel like I am getting closer to creating a more solid base, although you can see that it gets thrown forward a little bit, but that is mostly me just trying to stick with the dragon. Plus, the rainbow unicorn socks (the same ones Bobby was wearing) are pretty much the best.

I made a photo on my phone to represent the dragon as well. Plus, you know, She Sizzles.



12 comments:

  1. Your leg looks incredible! Also I was all prepared for not great pictures and all of those are totally fine! Maybe not worthy of a George Morris critique, but heck you were on your first xc school of the year. Even if you were pulling and the jumps felt flat your position is great and Bacon still got her knees up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JERMPS!!!! Um your position looks GREAT in those photos... and those are some LARGE AND SCARY JERMPS. I would pee my pants if I had to jump those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly didn't even notice you (took three tries but you look good too). I was too busy drooling over Bacon. So leggy and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you for toting that water bottle around. GO TEAM SAVE MONEY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing!!! And Bacon looks incredible, her neck is dreamy in that first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha she totally looks like a pull ride in the pics - but you both look totally legit all the same. those are some awesomely fun looking jumps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the prebattle and post battle (in the water pic). You guys are making such huge strides, thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are hugely one of my riding idols <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, media is always good, even when it's not quite what you want. PLUS, that just means you have stuff for comparison. But damn, way to ride the fire breathing dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great time!!!

    And, what Nicole said! Any pics are good so you can analyze your ride! I read a great book that said pick at least TWO positive things from every ride, no matter what. So you have one more left in addition to your leg!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like fun! Love the picture at the end.

    ReplyDelete