|Two year old Vegas!|
I sat on Vegas when she was 20 months old for a minute to see how she would handle it. She didn't care. As far as actual riding goes, the youngest would probably be the two year old at the race track!
2. How old is the oldest horse you have ridden?
|Napoleon on the left. Grand grey boy. Me on Dan in the middle, and brother on Ace, the Missouri Fox Trotter|
3. Were you scared of horses when you first started riding?
|Dominic! And a 5 year old me.|
4. Would you say you are a more nervous rider or confident rider?
|Weeeeeeee! I haven't used this picture enough.|
5. Biggest pet peeve around non-horsey people?
|Me on another old gal, I think she was 28 years old?|
6. A time you have been scared for your life (horse related)?
|Rothstein, the nice boy I learned to ride out there on. And a runaway.|
7. Have you ever fallen off at a show? What happened?
|Not this day!|
8. What's a breed of horse you have never ridden but would like to ride?
|This has been my favorite breed though!|
9. Describe the worst behaved horse you have ever ridden?
|This one wasn't too terribly bad. But that perm was.|
10. The most frustrating ride you have ever had?
|The handsome Chappy was a little frustrating when I rode him. But I still love him!|